In Brazil’s Cerrado, an iron ore mine looms over traditional communities
- Chile forest fires: Five factors that led to devastating impacts
- Colombia’s beef exports could boom, but sustainability is a concern
- Q&A: ‘You can’t fight climate change while pumping money to the actions causing it’
- Acción Andina: The NGO on a quest to reforest the Andes
- Can Chinese EV makers help to drive a transition in Mexico?
- Diálogo Chino’s top stories in 2023
Our editors pick their favourite shots from a year of reporting across Latin America, from the high plains of Bolivia to Pacific reefs, the Amazon rainforest and more