Call for Illustrators: Climate Change Glossary Illustrations
Are you a skilled illustrator living in the global south with a passion for climate change awareness? We are searching for creative talents to help us bring our Climate Change Glossary to life through captivating illustrations. This project aims to make intricate climate concepts more accessible and engaging to a broader audience.
- We require 10 illustrations, preferably in a vector style, based on key terms from our Climate Change Glossary to be used primarily on our social media channels.
- For each illustration we will require editable assets which we can create variations in house to be used across our different brands and communication channels.
- Payment is £2500 (two thousand and five hundred pounds), 50% paid upfront, and 50% paid at the project’s completion.
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their portfolios, which can be in the form of a link to your online portfolio or a PDF document.
- Please send your portfolio to [email protected] with ‘Climate Change Glossary Illustrations Call Out’ as email subject.
- The deadline for portfolio submissions is October 19th, 9am BST.
- After reviewing portfolios, we will select the illustrator whose style aligns best with our vision.
- We will send confirmation emails up to two weeks after the deadline of submissions.
- The estimated timeframe for completion of the project is 12 weeks.
- If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]